Desktop. Tablet. Mobile.
We have you covered...
Responsive web design is when your website automatically changes to a different layout and navigation to suit the device that it is being viewed on. The website can detect the type of device and then respond by presenting the website in a different format.
Approximately 70% of the population in the UK (50% in Ireland) use a smart phone and many websites are now getting accessed more by smart phones and tablets than by desktop devices.
What are the benefits of having a responsive Website?
- It Will Improve Your Conversion Rates: Responsive websites have more prominent calls to action such as "call now" which allows the prospects to easily contact you and improves your conversion.
- It Will Improve Your Sales: Sales via smart phones & tablets are soaring; having your website more accessible via other devices has shown to increase sales.
- A More Engaging User Experience: When users can access your website easier via their preferred device then they will stay on the website longer.
- Cost Effective: Development of a responsive website is a lot less time than the development of a mobile website.
- Easy to Maintain: The content is centralised so that you only need to add content to one area. This also makes the website more search engine friendly.
- Improves your profile: Your business will be seen, as keeping up to do date with trends and customer requirements.